Skip to main content
Objectives and goals of the dance course:
- Bring the student closer to the dance as artistic and cultural expression, providing at the same time experiences on this activity.
- Raise awareness among the students about biculturalism (Italian-Peruvian) and knowledge, trying to integrate them through the dance.
- Develop and encourage the coeducation through rhythm and body movements.
- Provide children with better control of rhythmical and motor responses in the face of different situations.
- Help children to accept their own bodies through its movements and learn a new language:
The body language, a new way of expression and communication that goes from the inside to the outside.
- Develop their rhythm, coordination, space (own-general), (attention-concentration) and perception.
- Reinforce their presence in the space, searching for a good relationship with their peers with solidarity, respect, democracy and tolerance.